Thursday, August 7, 2008

..WHEN A MISTAKE IS BEING JUDGED..

we as a human did not free from making mistakes. the question is not how big our mistake is, it is how we overcome it with a good resolution.
yesterday was a bad day to me, getting lowest mark in my last mathematics engineering's quiz and being fool by my lecturer in the 80 students' lecture hall
. the day before, a lecturer getting mad to the whole lecture because we did not finish the work she assign to us. an hour of lecture ends up with a 'spicing' babbling, a lesson that we shouldn't forget for our next lesson with her. it is quite boring, sick-ear, heart-breaking and brain-washing session with her that moment. a usually friendly and happy-go-lucky teacher suddenly turn up to be fierce and untolerate human.

we should not look at it on a negative side. i really appreciate what they have done to me. on a good side, i realised that my responsibility here is to study, so there is no excuse for me to neglect my studies. i should have put it as my priority, and left my unworthy life. for my future, my resolution is to study, getting high marks in my future quiz, do all the assignment and do not skip the class.

1 comment:

Atiqah said...

wei k-rool..mane da spirit ko nak stdy eh??...ilang da pi laut ka?...
bek ko pi berenang selamatkn bende tu..pndi x ak boost org?...hehe